Natural body treatments are available in different types, and cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is one. CBDs are one of the 100 chemical compounds called cannabinoids, primarily found in cannabis plants. Although this treatment method is natural, you still need to ensure you use it the right way.
Just like an inhaler, you can also inhale CBD products. This method is quite simple, and all you need is to absorb the smell. It travels from your nose to your lungs and straight into your bloodstream when you inhale CBD. If you plan on inhaling CBD, you have two options: smoking or vaping. Both methods are suitable, but your choice should be based on your preference.
- Easy to get CBD faster
- Smoking provides a high concentration of CBD
- Harsh on the lungs
- It would be best to have an extra tool to make the process easy. Some of the tools you will need include oil rig, joint paper, and dabber.
- The maximum concentration of CBD provides the needed effect.
- You can easily regulate dosage intake.
- Compared to smoking, vaping is not harsh on the throat.
- It would be best to have additional tools like a vape pen and its accessories.
Traditionally, bongs are made from bamboo or any material that can create an air and water-tight vessel. While smoking CBD requires accessories, Bongs don’t. Consuming CBD through a bong is simple for any user to adapt to quickly. The Bong method is designed for any user who wants a streamlined herbal consumption method. However, to enjoy taking CBD using a bong, you will need a bowl and downstream.
- It produces a smoother hit
- Reduces the level of harmful substance
- Best for reducing bacteria or mold
- The presence of water on bongs can reduce temperature, thus making inhaling easy.
- Water filtration can trap unwanted THC.
The ingestion method of using CBD is gradually becoming the norm globally. With this method, all you need is to add CBD oil to your meal or in the form of gummies and lollipops. Taking CBD through a lollipop and gummies is the easiest way to take CBD on the go, especially at the workplace.
- It gives you freedom of choice on how you plan on taking the CBD. You can mix the oil with your meal or add it to your drink or beverages.
- Easy to use without 3rd parties knowing what you are up to.
- Unlike inhaling, the edibles method doesn’t have an immediate effect.
4. Topical application
The topical application of CBD enables you to use CBD products in the form of lotion for your skin. With this method, you can easily use CBD balms, ointments, or cream directly on your skin without any side effects. Under this method, all you require is to apply the balm in the right area. For instance, if you have a migraine, you can use CBD oil to massage your body to ease the pain.
- Easy to use
- You don’t need extra accessories for this usage method
- Fast effect on inflammation and skin problems
- The effect does not have a prolonged effect compared to other methods.
CBD products are a natural remedy for body treatment. Unlike other treatments, CBD products can be used through different procedures. To get the best out of any CBD product, knowing the different usage methods is essential to understand the suitable one.